Work Place Programs
Please note: Students will NOT be working together in groups or pairs during the in-class session.
Each student will be provided their own disinfected/sanitized equipment (Adult mannequin, Baby mannequin, and AED) and will be offered a pair of gloves. Sanitation of all equipment during and after the class and of commonly touched surfaces will be performed.
We will be limiting class sizes to a maximum of 8 people
The optimal number of people to a room where social distancing can be implemented.
Which ever is fewer.
- Please note: You cannot attend the session if you are:
- 1) Self-isolating or have a known contact with someone with the virus
- 2) You have traveled out of the country (you should be self-isolating)
- 3) You have symptoms of COVID illness (sore throat, fever, cough …)
In this 2 day course, you will learn the essential skills of patient care to protect and support the life of a suddenly ill or injured person until emergency medical services arrive. Instruction will cover first aid skills covered in Emergency First Aid courses, but will also included Posionings, Enviromental Emergencies, Diabetic Emergencies, Seizures, and management of bone and joint injuries.
This comprehensive one-day course summarizes proven methods for providing basic, urgent assistance to injured or ill persons. Topics include:
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, Fainting, and Unconsciousness
- Head, Spine, and Pelvic Injuries
- Severe Bleeding and Wounds
- Adult/Child/Infant Resuscitation
- ...and more