Standard First Aid CPR AED Level C
Price: $100.00 + GST
Course Length: 8 hours
Re-certification: Every 3 years
CPR re-certification: Every year
This comprehensive one-day course summarises proven methods for providing standard first aid to injured or ill persons. Through instruction, demonstration, and practice, participants will learn how to determine the severity of a patient’s condition and practice safe intervention when providing them with emergency support.
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, Fainting, and Unconsciousness
- Head, Spine, and Pelvic Injuries
- Severe Bleeding and Wounds
- Adult/Child/Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions (including Asthma, Allergies, Diabetic Emergencies, Seizures, and Poisoning)
Successful completion of the course enables participants to receive an Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C Renewal Completion Card
For participants who possess a valid (but expiring) Heart & Stroke Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C card.