Emergency First Aid
Price: $100.00 + GST
Course Length: 8 hours
Renewal: Every 3 years
CPR Renewal: Every year
This comprehensive one-day course summarizes proven methods for providing basic, urgent assistance to injured or ill persons. Through instruction, demonstration, and practice, participants will learn how to determine the severity of a patient’s condition and practice safe intervention when providing them with emergency support.
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, Fainting, and Unconsciousness
- Head, Spine, and Pelvic Injuries
- Severe Bleeding and Wounds
- Adult/Child/Infant Resuscitation
- Medical Conditions (including Asthma, Allergies, Diabetic Emergencies, Seizures, and Poisoning)
Successful completion of the course enables participants to receive an Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level C Completion Card
For lay rescuers or employees that are only required to receive of 8 hours or less of emergency or basic first aid instruction/practice as stipulated by provincial or federal health & safety regulations.